The types of assessment we use vary by programme and by module. They include:
- End-of-semester multiple-choice question (MCQ) exams
- End-of-semester written exams
- Continuous assessment.
The marking scheme for MCQ exams is as follows:
- You score 3 for choosing the right answer
- You score minus 1 for choosing a wrong answer
- You score zero for choosing option E.
You will have access to sample or past exam papers for modules assessed by examination.
If a module uses continuous assessment, you will find the relevant details, including completion or submission deadlines and assessment weightings in the module outline.
You get the results of continuous assessments during the semester, unless otherwise stated. You will also get feedback to help you with your study.