Professional Certificate in General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) Administration (Financial Services)
The Professional Certificate in General Data Protection (GDPR) Administration (Financial Services) is aimed at those working at all levels within an organisation with responsibility for processing personal data.
How you will benefit
The programme aims to develop your knowledge of the principles and requirements underpinning GDPR and the implications of GDPR across different aspects of the business (HR, Marketing, Customer Services, Finance, etc.).
On completion of the Programme, you will be able to:
- Understand and apply the principles of GDPR and the implications in a business practice context
- Recognize consequences and risks of GDPR non- compliance
- Manage company data requirements and processes in line with the GDPR
- Apply methodology to assess the GDPR requirements in relation to new or changed business processes
- Clearly communicate the company's GDPR arrangements to direct reports, peers and managers
- Keep up to date with the application of the GDPR as case law and guidance evolves.
The professional certificate is a one-module, UCD-accredited programme, which is at level 7 on the National Framework of Qualfications (NFQ) and can be completed in one semester. It will be assessed through a combination of continuous assessment and an end-of-semester exam. The first intake will begin their studies in September 2018, leading to an exam in January 2019.
If you would like to hear more about the programme please click the link below to sign up to our mailing list.