Here’s some ways we can help:
- Visit our online CPD portal – eCPD. The online modules have been enhanced with audio, video and animation and are accessible on tablets.
- We have a number of events coming up which are eligible for CPD hours. Click here for further information.
- The CPD Annual Update Manual will be available in August. Remember reading this update counts for up to 4 hours.
- Complete the Foundation Certificate. It’s accredited for 2 hours, of which 1 is relevant to Ethics. Click here for further information.
- Any in-company training or other external events? Check with your company for events that are CPD approved.
To find out more:
- Login to My Institute here
- Click on your designation/scheme under the CPD tab and go to eCPD or Downloads.
If you have any queries in relation to CPD, please contact us at [email protected] or +353 1 611 6500.
The competition is open to QFAs, APAs, Grandfathers and Registered Stockbrokers with a requirement of 15 CPD hours in 2016 only.
The winner will be notified in October and announced on our website.