Funding available through IFS Skillnet
Companies operating within the international financial services sector, or providing services to the sector, can join IFS Skillnet in order for their employees to participate in training which is jointly funded by the companies and the network’s Finuas funding. Grant funding of up to 30% is available to eligible companies.
About IFS Skillnet
IFS Skillnet is dedicated to providing training and networking opportunities for the international financial services sector.
The Network aims to support the sector in maintaining Ireland's position as a top international financial services centre through investment in the specialist skills and expertise of its workforce. The Network is led by a steering group which includes member companies and the leading financial services industry associations: Financial Services Ireland (FSI); Irish Funds (if); Federation of International Banks in Ireland (FIBI); Insurance Ireland; and the Irish Association of Investment Managers (IAIM).
The IFS Skillnet was established in mid-2009. Since then we have delivered over 500 courses to over 8,000 participants from 300 companies operating in the international financial services sector in Ireland. Courses have ranged from specialist workshops in Solvency II and Basel III, Certified programmes in Financial Regulation and Complex Financial Instruments up to postgraduate/Masters level i.e. MSc in Compliance and the Professional Diploma in Applied Alternative Investments.
The Institute of Banking, in association with IFS Skillnet, is offering a number of programmes specifically designed for international financial services in 2018.
- Professional Certificate in Complex Financial Instruments
- Professional Certificate in International Investment Fund Services
- Professional Certificate in Digital Financial Services and Data Analytics
- Professional Diploma in International Investment Fund Services
- Professional Diploma in Advanced Banking Risk Management
- Professional Diploma in Applied Alternative Investments
- MSc in Compliance
- Professional Certificate in Data Protection
- Professional Certificate in Financial Crime Prevention
- Professional Diploma in Leading Cultural Change and Ethical Behaviours in Financial Services