Funding available through Summit Finuas Network
Companies operating within the international financial services sector, or providing services to the sector, can join Summit Finuas Network in order for their employees to participate in training which is jointly funded by the companies and the network’s Finuas funding. Grant funding of up to 25% is available to eligible companies.
About Summit Finuas Network
Summit Finuas Network is part of the Finuas Networks Programme. The Summit Finuas Network programme is dedicated to providing training and networking opportunities for the international financial services sector.
The Network aims to support the sector in maintaining Ireland's position as a top international financial services centre through investment in the specialist skills and expertise of its workforce. The Network is led by a steering group which includes member companies and the leading financial services industry associations: Financial Services Ireland (FSI); Irish Funds (if); Federation of International Banks in Ireland (FIBI); Dublin International Insurance and Management Association (DIMA); and the Irish Association of Investment Managers (IAIM).
The Summit Finuas Network was established in mid-2009. Since then we have delivered over 500 courses to over 8,000 participants from 300 companies operating in the international financial services sector in Ireland. Courses have ranged from specialist workshops in Solvency II and Basel III, Certified programmes in Financial Regulation and Complex Financial Instruments up to postgraduate/Masters level i.e. MSc in Compliance and the Professional Diploma in Applied Alternative Investments.
The Institute of Banking, in association with Summit Finuas Network, is offering a number of programmes specifically designed for international financial services in 2016.
- Professional Certificate in Investment Fund Services Risk Management (Operational Risk, Conduct Risk and Risk Culture)
- Professional Certificate in Complex Financial Instruments
- Professional Certificate in International Investment Fund Services
- Professional Certificate in People Management
- Professional Diploma in Advanced Banking Risk Management
- Professional Diploma in Applied Alternative Investments
- MSc in Compliance
- Professional Certificate in Data Protection
- Professional Certificate in Financial Crime Prevention