- Cookies are used only by our systems.
- Certain cookies are essential to the proper functioning of our systems.
- We don't track your personal activities when you're not on our systems.
- We use analytics cookies to help us understand what content is most useful to our visitors.
Types of Cookies We Use
- Security: These cookies allow us to secure access to your account, and to allow you to move between our systems without additional authentication.
- Analytics: We track site traffic patterns so we can identify popular site content and potential site problems.
Your Choices Regarding Cookies
You can choose to have your computer warn you each time a cookie is being set, or to turn off all cookies. You can set these preferences on your browser settings. However, each browser is different so check your browser's Help menu to learn how to modify your cookies. If you turn cookies off, you won't have access to many features that improve your experience. Also, most services which require a login will not function at all.
Our website supports standard browsers such as:
- Internet Explorer
To maximise your experience of the site, it is always recommended that you install the latest versions of browsers, which are free and available from their manufacturers.
If you encounter any difficulty in accessing the site, or have feedback, please get in touch with us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The following discloses the information gathering and dissemination practices of www.iob.ie:
We collect personal information in order to process your registration(s) on www.iob.ie and to provide you a quality service. For example, if you registered for a module we will send email alerts regarding Lecture Attendance or Exam Attendance notices.
Certain online purchase options on www.iob.ie require you to give financial information ( such as credit card numbers ). Financial information that is collected is used solely to bill for services and is not stored on our systems.
This site contains links to other sites. The Institute of Banking is not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of such Web sites. We do not follow your browsing path outside of our website.
This site has security measures in place to protect against the loss, misuse and alteration of the information under our control. Unfortunately, no data transmission over the Internet can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. As a result, while we strive to protect a user’s personal information, we cannot ensure or warrant the security of any information you transmit to us or from our online services. Once we receive a users transmission, we use our best effort to ensure its security on our systems.