We have made a number of significant enhancements to the programme including:
- 360 degree feedback is now included in the programme fee (a 360 degree feedback taken as an individual can cost up to €180)
- Revised content to reflect the changing work environment including managing change, coaching, motivation and innovation
- Revised assessment to support personal development.
Who is this programme for?
- Recently promoted supervisors or team leaders
- Those looking to develop or progress in a supervisor or team leader role
- Those looking to equip themselves for a supervisor or team leader role.
How you will benefit
The aim of the programme is to give you:
- Confidence in supervising and managing teams
- An insight into your own strengths and areas for development as a people manager
The minimum second level educational requirements for entry are as follows:
- Five passes in the Leaving Certificate, including English and Mathematics
- Five O Level/GCSE passes, including English Language and Mathematics.
The Institute will also consider applications on a mature candidate basis from applicants who are 23 years of age before the date of their application for admission to the programme.
Summit Finuas price: €350 per module; €700 in total
Non-member: €460 per module; €920 in total.
If you are a CPD member, LCOI or Chartered Banker, you may be awarded formal CPD hours when you successfully complete relevant modules within this qualification.
Further information is available here.